Terms of Business
- Prenu Services Pvt. Ltd. (‘Company’) acts as an agent to introduce suitable candidates to work as nannies and maternity nurses/maternity nannies (‘Applicant’) for its clients (‘Client’). The Company does not employ any of the Applicants, directly or indirectly. Applicants are introduced to Clients on the basis that they will be employed by the Client, unless the Applicant is self-employed.
- Clients undertake to notify the Company immediately upon any offer being made which results in the engagement of an Applicant.
II. Engagement Fees
- Fees charged relate to one engagement only. If an Applicant subsequently re-joins the Client at any time in the future, the Client undertakes to inform the Company and to pay the relevant introduction fee again.
- The Client undertakes to notify the Company if any Applicant for a temporary position remains with the Client, and in such event, an additional full fee for a permanent introduction shall be payable by the Client. Placements are considered to be temporary up to 16 weeks.
- Accounts must be paid within ten days of the invoice date and in any case before the position’s commencement date. The Company reserves the right to cancel a placement if the agency fee has not been paid in full within this specified time frame and to debit the Client’s credit card for any outstanding payments. Late payment cancels the right for a replacement or refund.
- Fees relating to maternity nurse placements are due from the original booking date to the end of the placement, even in case of delayed or pre-mature birth and subsequent change of dates.
- All engagement fees quoted are exclusive of GST. Applicant’s salary and other chargeable expenses of the Applicant and/or the Company.
- In case of cancellation of any engagement by the Client prior to the commencement of the Applicant’s position and/or after an invoice has been issues, 50% of the agency fee remains payable to the Company. Should the cancellation occur two weeks or less prior tot h e commencement date, the full agency fee remains payable by the Client.
IV. Refund Policy
Guarantee period of permanent placements covers the first eight weeks of employment. Refunds are granted in the following circumstances:
- A full refund is available if an Applicant fails to take up her employment.
- A refund will be granted when an Applicant for a permanent position leaves her employment within eight weeks from the commencement and no suitable replacement is found within one month of notification to the Company. We will take the weeks worked into consideration on a temporary fee basis and reimburse the difference between the permanent and the temporary fee.
- A refund will be granted when an Applicant for a temporary position leaves before the agreed end of the placement and if the Company does not find a suitable replacement. In such an event, weeks not worked will be reimbursed to the Client.
- If a suitable replacement candidate with relevant experience for the position and of a similar profile is found and not accepted by the Client, no refund will be granted.
- A refund will be granted only if the working conditions and original specification of the position have not changed.
- A refund will only be granted if the Applicant’s departure is due to unprofessional conduct on their part and not due to a change in personal circumstances of the Client.
All instances of termination of employment where a refund is claimed must be notified in writing to the Copany within three days of the termination of the employment. No claim for refund can be entertained by the Company where payment has not been received in full by the Company within ten days of the invoice date, and in any case prior to the commencement date of the applicant’s position.
V. Confidentiality & Sustainability
- All introductions of Applicants by the Company and their personal details shall be kept strictly confidential by Clients. Clients undertake not to disclose any introductions to third parties. Any breach of this undertaking resulting in the employment of an Applicant by a third party renders the Client liable for full payment of the Company’s introduction fee.
- The Company uses its reasonable endeavors to establish the suitability of any Applicant for introduction to the Client. However, all responsibility for ascertaining the suitability of any Applicant for the engagement remains with the Client. The Company does not accept under any circumstances and excludes liability for any loss, damage, expenses incurred or suffered by the Client allegedly arising from the acts of the Applicants introduced by the Company.
- The terms of business are non-negotiable and by interviewing and subsequently employing an Applicant introduced by the Company, the Client is considered to be in agreement with these terms of business.
- All immigration formalities, tax & social security payments, contracts and medical cover are the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Clients agree to reimburse reasonable travel expenses incurred by Applicants attending interviews and travel expenses related starting and finishing the position.
- No variations to these terms of business, either expressed or compiled, may be made without the written consent of the Director of the Company.
- These terms of business are governed by Indian law and all disputes arising out of or in connection therewith shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Bangalore High Court.