Nursing is not just a profession, it sounds more as a service with humanity integrated. In today’s scenario all of us are well aware about the importance of caregiver or a nurse in a nuclear family. It stands above anything that we have accomplished throughout our life .So she should be admired the most among all around us. A nurse is a medical professional one who is responsible for safety and recovery of patients from acute and chronic health concerns. Never try to weigh their service just in terms of money. It is obviously beyond that. Prenu provide high quality nursing care at home. Providing medicines on time, and fixing a diet plan and personal hygiene, feeding and bathroom assistance, or assistance with mobility Caring and dressing wounds. We understand that every Nursing Care requirement is unique and our Nurses assess the situation to identify the care needs of the patient. We deliver day-time support, over- night support and 24-hour Nursing Support as per the needs of our clients. When recovering from an illness or surgery, you look forward to return to your own home and to get healed soon in the
surroundings where you are more pampered, relaxed the most. Care needs of those who are advanced in age and are unable to take care of themselves can be an overwhelming task for the rest of the family members. This often leads to the thought that a nursing home/care home is the only practical option left. And in current scenario all family members are employed but it does not mean that their loved one’s are least taken care off. Here Prenu come forward to understand your feelings and compensate your absence. Right Patient care Elder care is the greatest service that mutually satisfies patient .
Why to hire a Home Nurse?
- Round-the-clock support care of long-term ailing patients
- “Hospital care at home”.
- Routine medication and periodical health check ups
Home Nursing Duties
- Provide Home healthcare and comfort to ailing.
- Nursing assessment before serving
- Make changes if necessary in-home nursing care
- Evaluate and report physiological, psychological cognitive status of the patients.
- Educate and instruct patients, patients’ family about the care to be given.
- Plan nutrition based diet for patients as per advice
- Coordination with family as well as doctors for the betterment of patient
- Stay updated on the quality of Health care service.
- Assist family in small chores